Media Accreditation Form & Guidelines
Journalists and technical staff representing media outlets who wish to cover ExpoCam 2023 at Espace Saint-Hyacinthe in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec from May 25-27, 2023 must be part of a B2B publication related to Industrial or Transportation Industry Sectors. Journalists from renowned mainstream medias are also welcome.
Media are encouraged to pre-register for the show and a badge will be waiting for pick-up at the Pre-registration Desk. Advertising, sales and marketing personnel are not considered working media and will not be provided with a media badge. All requests for media credentials are subject for review and approval. Complete the form below.
Media Accreditation Form
Please note that a member of our staff may follow up to request one of the following:
- Your media outlet’s masthead, stationery or a business card with your name and editorial title
- A letter from your news director or editor confirming you are On Assignment at the show
- A letter from a recognized news organization or publication verifying that you have been retained as a freelance writer or photographer to cover the show
- A bylined article written by you on your publication’s masthead and published in the last six months
- A copy of a press card from a recognized media outlet with current, full membership status